Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hello...Again!

Wow, where to begin!

First of all, Hello and welcome to my world!  My name is Coco I started this blog to share a little bit of my life and my sissy journey.  Some of you may know me and also know that I tried to start a blog twice before, both of which were short lived.  I'll go into that in more detail at a later time.  But this blog will not encounter the same fate, I've promised myself that!

I'll make this first introductory post a bit short because there's plenty of time to tell you more about me and my life :)

So again, Hello to everyone and I hope you enjoy spending some time in my little world here and I hope to meet and make many new friends here!

Welcome!!

 ~Coco~


 

4 comments:

  1. Dear sissy Coco,

    Hooray! Welcome back to the blogosphere! I'm happy to be your first commenter on your new sissy blog. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for all of your sissy sisters and friends.

    Big sissy kisses,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Sweet Leeanne,

    It seems so fitting that you would be the first commenter, as you're such an inspiration to me and I adore you so much!

    If my blog is even half as good as yours I'll be a very happy sissy :)

    Kisses!

    ~Coco~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coco!!!! Back for good this time I hope!!! Liking what I see so far!!!!

      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    2. Hi Kaaren!

      So nice to see you again! Thanks for your sweet comments, and YES back for good this time :)

      Kisses,

      ~Coco~

      Delete