Thursday, April 30, 2015

It's Getting Hot!

It's really starting to heat up here in the desert. Today we're almost going to hit 100 degrees.  Soon we'll be 100+ from here on through September.

Luckily, since I work for myself more-or-less, I can pretty much wear whatever I want to work.  But I still usually dress business casual, unless I have a meeting with a client or something special going on.  But there are times I will wear a nice pair of shorts with a Polo shirt or a nice short sleeved button shirt just to make the desert heat more bearable.

As I was getting ready to leave for work this morning, I was kissing my lovely wife goodbye.  I reminded her that it was going to pretty hot today.  I give her these little reminders so she knows ahead of time how the kids should dress for school.  This morning she didn't take it as a reminder.  She simply overlooked the intent of my comment and replied...

"Maybe you should wear shorts today...like some cute Daisy Dukes or something like that"...

Then she playfully squeezed my nipples and said "I love you! Have a nice day!"

Needless to say I've been in "sissy space" most of the day and can't stop thinking about her suggestion.  Trust me, if I could, I'd jump at wearing a pair of those :)


No comments:

Post a Comment