Friday, June 26, 2015

Back On Track

The last couple of weeks have been absolutely crazy, and I don't mean in a fun, kinky, sissy way either...unfortunately.

My kids got out of school earlier in the month, then just a few days later we had to fly out to Washington DC for a national championship that my eldest daughter was competing in.  I was looking forward to it, as DC is where I was born and whenever I'm back there I instantly feel "at home".  But I also knew that it was going to be a very hectic trip, with the schedule involved for her competition, working in the whole "tourist" stuff, traveling with 3 kids in tow, as well as having to handle my business matters while on the road.  Let's just say that I was so glad to wake up in my own bed last Saturday morning.

Needless to say, because of the pre-trip planning & arrangements required, the trip itself, and playing catch up on things this past week, there was no real time for my sissy side. This week I got back on track, making sure I've been keeping up on my shaving and all of my daily sissy activities, but I've felt "down" all week because my wife and I have been totally out of sync. With all the craziness over the past few weeks we just haven't connected in our fun, loving ways as we usually do.  Yesterday morning I talked to her and told her how sad I was feeling and how things just just felt "off" between us.  She agreed and said she felt the same.  The conversation really helped us both feel better.  Already when I got home I could see that we were back to our old selves, and it really felt good.

This morning I got up to get ready for work.  Since it's summer and the kids are out of school my wife and the girls usually sleep in a little.  After showering, shaving and putting lotion all over my smooth sissy body, I headed back to the bedroom in just my towel.  I noticed my wife move so I went over and placed a hand on her beautiful ass and kissed her neck.  She leaned her head back around and  gave me a beautiful smile.  I leaned in and gave her a kiss, then she immediately reached out and started playing with my nipples.  I leaned back and sighed as she smiled some more.  She knows exactly what happens to me when she plays with my sensitive nipples...I lose all control.




I moaned and smiled back at her, while rubbing her sexy legs and ass.  Then she reached through the opening in my towel and felt my hard sissy clit.  She smiled even more and started stroking it with one hand while using the other hand to continue to play with my hardened nipples.  I was moaning and in total sissy space.  This went on for another minute or two, then she removed her hands and again smiled.  I leaned into her and just melted into her. 

She remained in bed while I went to get dressed.  After I finished I went back to the bed.  She sat up and grabbed my sissy tits through my shirt, then groped my ass...feeling it...checking to make sure I had my panties on.  She looked at me in a questioning way as if to say "Are you wearing them?"  I know that look and immediately replied, "Oh yes, I'm wearing them. See?", then I slid my pants down so she could see my naughty red thong panties from Frederick's.



She said "Ohhhh...slutty red panties!" and giggled.  I blushed and said, "Slutty panties for a slutty sissy".  She rubbed my ass through my panties and said, "Very slutty!".

Yes...we're back on track and I'm such a happy sissy!  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment