Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Pretty In Pink

Okay, I know what you're thinking. "This must be about pink panties, or some other pink piece of clothing that sissies love".  Well, as much as I LOVE the color pink, especially panties, lingerie or heels, this entry isn't about that :P


Yesterday evening, after I got home from work, I asked my wife if she'd like to go have a couple of cocktails for Happy Hour at our favorite outdoor shopping venue. She was so happy I asked and so we headed directly there.

We had a young man, kind of a hipster type, waiting on us.  He was very nice and had a very pleasant, fun attitude. My wife is quite bold and can be very flirtatious, and she instantly started joking around with him as soon as he came to take our order.  She ordered her drink, a Mojito, and then I ordered mine, a Vodka Tonic.  After that she ordered some small appetizers for us to share.  All the while my wife was openly flirting and joking around with the young waiter.  I was very much enjoying watching her and seeing his reaction as he joked and flirted back with her.

After he left she said, I think you should have ordered that drink they have on the Happy Hour menu, the "Pretty In Pink" and giggled.  I told her, "Don't think I didn't notice it".  She said, "Why didn't you order it then?".  I replied, "I don't know. I guess I was shy".  She just laughed it off and we enjoyed our drink and appetizers, talking & chatting away like two girlfriends.  We were having a great time.

We finished our first drink and the young waiter came by to check on us.  My wife then ordered herself another Mojito then said "And he's going to have the Pretty In Pink, he really wants to try it".  The young waiter got a surprised look on his face and said "Oookay! Let's do it. A Mojito for the lady and a Pretty in Pink for him". The tone of his voice changed to a much more confident, cocky tone when he said it, as if to say "Okay, we know who wears the panties in this relationship!".  I couldn't help but smile and blush a little bit. My wife laughed and commented, "He loves pink". I couldn't believe she said it!

A few minutes later he returned with our drinks and said cockily, "A Mojito for the lady, and a Pretty In Pink for him. Fabulous!"  Again I blushed, knowing he knew full well who controls the relationship and that there was obviously a fem/sissy side to me.  And the drink was definitely very Pink and quite pretty! Totally feminine...something probably no men have drank there.

We both took sips of our drinks, my wife staring at me intently with an evil grin on her face, knowing she had totally put me on the spot as well as "outed" me to as certain degree. I smiled back at her in total acceptance of what had just happened, thrilled and turned on inside from what just happened.  Then she said, "Are you wearing your pink panties to match your drink?", I replied "No, I wore pink yesterday. Today I'm wearing red".  The pick below are the ones I was wearing...and this is me in the pic :)

I am such a lucky sissy to be married to such an amazing woman!




3 comments:

  1. Wow Coco! That is so hot! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leeanne! You're so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Pink should be our ONLY option

    ReplyDelete