Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy Independence Day!

I'm posting this a couple of days early because later today we'll be taking off for a little "staycation" to one of our favorite places.  It's only a 40 minute drive from our house but once you're there it's like you're in a different state.  Our stays there are nothing but total relaxation.  I usually get in a round of golf and the rest of the time is spent relaxing by the pool and having drinks.





I will still get a little "sissy time" while I'm there, as my wife and I have a separate room from the kids.  So Coco will still be able to come out and play a little bit.  Plus, I just got an order delivered yesterday from one of my favorite sites Yandy.com

One of the items is a really cute hot pink babydoll nightie. I've been wanting to get a new one for a while.


The other item is  red cami/shorts pajama set.  My wife told me I needed to get both of them, not just for sleeping but for lounging around at night when the kids have gone to bed.  But I'll get to try both of them out on our little trip for the holiday weekend.  Yay!

 
Anyway, I want to wish everyone a Happy Independence Day!  I hope you all have the opportunity to relax and enjoy this special day in the most beautiful and blessed country in the whole world!

Truth be told, I'd much rather be wearing the outfit below on the 4th of July, but unfortunately that won't be possible where we will be staying.  But hey, a sissy can dream...right?  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment