Monday, July 13, 2015

I've Been Waking Up In Such A Good Mood Lately

And I think I know why.  Because I've been going to bed and waking up wearing lovely nightwear like this the past week.


And this...




Miss F has encourage me to wear them every evening and when going to bed.  How could I wake up in a bad mood wearing feminine, sexy things like this?  :)

And my chastity device arrives today!  Miss F will be locking me up in it this evening.  It will be up to her how long I will be kept in it.  I know she is concerned about it possibly hurting me and creating a lot of discomfort, so we're going to see how it goes in the first few days then she will decide from there.

It's been 33 days since my last orgasm and I am feeling so incredibly submissive and horny.  I know Miss F is enjoying all of the love, attention and worship I've been showing her, as well as the dedication to my sissy housewife & maid duties.  So I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to go for 60 days of orgasm denial for me or more.  That will definitely be the longest for me...and that's just fine with me :)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to sleep in satin and frills!!! Even more lovely to wake in them!!!
    Good luck with the chastity! I was kept chaste for just a little over a year and it became normal for me....so much so that I missed it when it was gone!!!

    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Kaaren! Nothing better than sleeping and waking in them :)
      Thanks for wishing me luck. I'll post updated periodically on my progress.
      Why aren't you in chastity anymore?

      Kisses,

      ~Coco~

      Delete
    2. After a month of being loose I voluntarily went back into chastity! She promised that she would never make me wait so long again!!! I get out much more regularly and she allows me to cum more frequently but now that I think about it, it's bee a couple of weeks now....well anyway she knows what's best....

      Delete
  2. So lovely! the touch on your skin of saten is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete