Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Yay!! Bra Weather...Finally!

It seemed to take forever, but the weather has finally cooled down here and I am a VERY happy sissy, because today is the first day I've had the opportunity to wear a bra to work and wear it all day :)

A couple of months ago, as Miss F was playing with and groping my plump sissy titties, she told me I should get a couple of bras, since I have plenty to fill an A cup or even a small B cup.  At first I thought she was joking, but she wasn't.  She was very serious.  Wow, was I a happy sissy!

So the first place that I started looking was a site that Sissy Terri has mentioned many times in her blog http://amarriedsissy.blogspot.com , Bare Necessities.  Terri's blog is one of my favorites!

Anyway, I ordered 2 bras and I'm so happy with both of them.  And Miss F really gets a kick out of know how much I love wearing them, even telling me how well I fill them out *blush*.  She even mentioned how me wearing one is similar to wearing a chastity device, which I thought was a very interesting perspective :)

Because of the extended warm weather we've had I haven't really been able to wear them for more than a few hours at a time.  They're just too easily seen through thinner shirts, and as much as I wish I could be a 24/7 feminine sissy, the reality is I still have to go to work, run a business, and be around vendors and clients.  So I had to wait until the weather cooled down and I could wear sweaters or even a jacket.  And it's finally here!  Below are the bras I bought :)




 Not only am I wearing my bra, but also my women's jeans :)


And...underneath it all ;)



So you can see why this sissy is so very happy today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment