Thursday, April 7, 2016

Putting on my big girl panties!

The saying goes, "Put on your big boy pants", but for a sissy like me it's more appropriate to say "Put on your big girl panties"!

Yes, I've been a bit down recently, but it's time to get over it and be happy & proud of the sissy I am...and will continue to be.  I'm just going through some life changes within my marriage, which has really altered things at home with me and Miss F.  It's nothing bad.  It's actually something good for us.  But it's definitely altered our scheduled and normal routines, which in turn has put a damper on my "Coco Time" and being able to share it with my lovely Miss F.  But I know things are going to get back on track soon.

So....I'm going to put on my big girl panties...and be the best sissy I can be!




And a special note to Sissy Claudia: Thank you so much for you sweet & kind email. It really lifted my spirits.  You're a very special sissy and I'm so glad I've met you.  So, just because you asked, I posted a pic of myself...just for you :)

1 comment: