Monday, May 16, 2016

She Is Amazing!

In my post from earlier, I related the events that took place by text last Thursday between Miss F and myself.  I couldn't help but wonder how things would be when we both got home from work and were immediately immersed in the mild chaos of our home life with our three beautiful daughters.

As soon as we both got home Miss F reminded me that our eldest had a piano lessen in 30 minutes and that She would be leaving in a few minutes to take her.  She then said, "Why don't you come with us?".  I questioned Her as to "why" and she said "Just come with us." so I did. As soon as we dropped off our daughter at her lesson Miss F said, "Come on. We're going to get a pedicure!".  I was totally caught by surprise.  I've never had a pedicure!  I know what some of you are thinking out there, "What?? You're a sissy and you've never had a pedicure?!".  Well it's true.  In my journey as Coco there are certain things that I just don't push because, as I mentioned in my previous post, Coco is still growing into our relationship, and I know it's best to move at Miss F's pace. We've talked about me getting a pedicure in the past, but it hadn't happened yet. Until today.

I asked Her, "Are you sure?".  She said "Yes. Why? Don't you want one?" with a sly smile on Her face. She knew the answer to that!  So off we went to the nail salon.

It was a wonderful experience.  We went to the place She usually goes to, which has all Vietnamese people working there.  She introduced me to her manicurist named Minh, and to her helper, and the pedicures commenced.  I loved it!  It was like we were girlfriends having pedicures together.  We were talking, laughing and smiling the whole time.  She instructed my manicurist to give me a clear polish when the time came, which I was fine with.  Don't get me wrong, I would have loved something is a nice sissy pink or red, but that day will come...I'm sure.


After mine were done Miss F told me to go pick up our daughter and drop her off at her friend's house, because She was also having a manicure done.  So off I went, and returned about 25 minutes later.  She was not quite done, so I went ahead and paid and sat and waited for Her in the waiting are.
 
About 10 minutes later She met me in the waiting area with Her manicurist accompanying Her.  I thanked them for a wonderful experience and her manicurist said "So, I'll see you both in 2 weeks. Right?" Miss F replied, "Oh yes. We can't let his feet get in that condition anymore!" and laughed. Then the manicurist said something to me that surprised me. She said "Okay. You cook dinner tonight. We can't have your wife's nails ruined from making dinner. Okay?" I was about to reply and say "Yes" but Miss F quickly interjected, "Oh, you don't have to worry about that Minh! Like I told you, he does all of that anyway. He likes being my maid!".  I was speechless.  Minh giggled along with my wife while I blushed and smiled, trying to play it off.  Then off we went...home...where my maid duties awaited.
 
She is amazing!  :)


5 comments:

  1. Uh.. Do you ever think you could be transgendered? You mention that you like to be called female a lot, and you think of you and your wife as a lesbian couple, so do you ever think you're just meant to be Female?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, and thanks for commenting. Like many other sissies/CD's, I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about that. The answer is "I don't know". Coco has only been "out" and free to explore for a few years now. And although there are times where I can think of nothing but looking and feeling feminine all the time, there are also times were it's not in my mind at all. But even if I were to find that I am transgendered it wouldn't make any difference. I am happy with the way things are now, and should Coco never become more feminine than how things are now I would be happy and satisfied :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just curious, I honestly thought you were going to freak out or something. Thank you for responding so quickly! Have a nice rest of the week!

      Delete
  3. Love it! Wish my wife would take me for a Pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete