Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Picture Says It All

I think the below picture just about says it all...

From this...
To This  :(



I'm sorry for not posting.  Things are not going so well unfortunately.  This "rough patch" that I'm going through as Coco seems to have hit even more unstable terrain.

Suffice to say that Miss F seems to want to blame "Coco" for other issues within our relationship, so that part of me has been put into hibernation...AGAIN...for an undetermined length of time.  "Coco" will always be a part of me...more than I every realized before...but Miss F and our marriage is what is most important right now.  I love her dearly and she is my best friend in the whole world.  For now, at least, I must do what I have to do...even if it means sacrificing my needs as Coco for a while.

I'm around, and I'll definitely be back.  And I'll post again soon.  I am one of those that writes from my heart and I think it's good for other sissies, and hopefully others in similar situations/relationships, to see what some of us go through.  Life...relationships...it's not east.  But then again, does anything that's really important & valuable in life come easy?  :)

Wishing you all well.

*Hugs & Kisses*

~Coco~

2 comments:

  1. I Do hope things sort themselves out for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ian. They will, I'm sure. Hopefully sooner rather than later :)

    ReplyDelete